To Learn About Our Fire Restoration Services Click Here
To View How Our Smoke Restoration Services Work Click Here
To Find Out About Our Mold And Water Damage Restoration Services Click Here.
5 Things To Look For When Choosing An Emergency Response Team To Stop The Problem, Fix The Problem, And Get The Insurance Company To Cover The Damages.
1. Immediate Response By Phone, 60 Minutes Or Less Response In Person - When disaster strikes, you need to be able to pick up the phone and get an immediate response. You should be able to speak with a qualified emergency responder right away without having to hold for more than 60 seconds and without having to worry about missing a call back. Furthermore, the emergency response team should be at your door no longer than 60 minutes from the time you made the call to stop further damage and begin the clean up and repair process. At Custom Restoration, we answer the phone immediately and either patch you through directly to a project manager or instruct you on some basic initial steps then call you back within 10 minutes.
2. Area Insurance Agent References - Whomever you choose should be an emergency response provider that has been around long enough to create, maintain, and improve relationships with several (5-20) local insurance agents. These agents can and should provide references and referrals that show the high level of professionalism and number of happy clients worked with in the past. Custom Restoration is proud a proud affiliate of many insurance agents in the area. To see a list of our partner agents Click Here.
3. A Long List Of Past Clients - A trustworthy restoration company should have a list of clients (at least 100) that are provided proactively without you having to ask. Custom Restoration has worked with hundreds of clients in the greater North & East SF Bay area of California and into the Sacramento Valley.
4. Ability, And More Importantly, Capability To Work With The Insurance Companies - Working with any insurance company (Home, Auto, Life, Health, etc..) can be a difficult task to say the least. Oftentimes the paperwork and follow up can be a nightmare and take weeks or even months. A good restoration company should have the manpower and know how to work FOR YOU in dealing with your insurance to get coverage. Understanding your individual policy and how to ensure coverage is something we at Custom Restoration pride ourselves on. You can trust that whatever your policy says - we will work to make sure the insurance company covers - period.
5. Ability To Handle Mold, Fire, Smoke And Water Damage - When a major accident within the home occurs, rarely does it just cause damage of one kind. For example, when there is a fire in the bathroom, usually there is significant smoke and water damage that leads to mold if not handled properly. Or when a major pipe breaks and flooding occurs it can lead to a short and sometimes a fire, but there is almost always mold damage if not treated immediately. Custom Restoration has expertise in all the major modalities for restoring damage caused by Fire, Mold, Smoke and Water - even when there is more than one type of damage.
If You Need Emergency Service Right Now - Click Here
Custom Restore In A Nutshell
Custom Restoration Inc, is a full service restoration company serving Solano, Napa, Contra Costa, Marin, Sonoma and Yolo counties in California. We are full-service experts on mold remediation, water damage restoration, structural drying, odor control, fire cleanup, fire restoration, trauma scene decontamination, biohazard remediation, vandalism cleanup, reconstruction and insurance repairs, water restoration , water remediation and smoke remediation.
Our goal is to return your home or office to it's pre-disaster condition, utilizing your Insurance Policy to cover any compensation required , as fast as possible.
Complete list of 68 cities and counties serviced -
Alamo, Allendale, American Canyon, Angwin, Antioch, Bay Point, Benicia, Bethel, Island, Birds Landing, Bloomfield, Boyes Hot Springs, Brentwood, Brooks, Byron, Calistoga, Clayton, Concord, Contra Costa, Crockett, Danville, Davis, Deer Park, Diablo, Discovery Bay, Dixon, Elmira, El Verano, Esparto, Fairfield, Hercules, Hilltop Mall, Isleton, Kenwood, Lafayette, Marin, Moraga, Napa, Novato, Oakley, Oakville, Orinda, Pacheco, Pinole, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Point Richmond, Pope Valley, Port Chicago, Port Costa, Richmond, Rio Vista, Rodeo, Rumsey, Rutherford, San Pablo, San Ramon, Solano, Sonoma, Spanish Flat, St. Helena, Suisun City, Vacaville, Vallejo, Walnut Creek, West Pittsburg, West Sacramento, Winters, Woodland, Yolo, Yountville, Zamora